Friday, February 17, 2012

Men or Western Men

Okay for the last month or so I have been inflicted with the most horrible types of men...or should I say western men.

Laos was the first place I met someone who went and propositioned a prostitute while hanging out. I actually had quite liberal views on prostitution but after this I think they have changed radically.  Here is a situation where someone is using their strong currency (AUD) to exploit a local. For the Aussie the amount of money probably is less then he pays at McDonalds, that is just disgusting. Not to mention the fact that there was a largish group hanging out and he left it for that. I now know why there is so much violence against women in the world because in most parts of the world we can be purchased for the same as a Big Mac.  It's interesting to me that right now in the USA republicans are trying to disallow birth control coverage at the same time I'm dealing with these items.  Just proves that there are a lot of dumb guys out there.  (Sorry for all the amazing guys I know but I'm just over it right now)


Also, I dealt with a guy peeing on the floor in the dorm room. And not cleaning it up! Just leaving it for the cleaning staff. Not apologizing to the others in the room!

Who are these people? Why do they have absolutely no respect for other people? I mean I know I have a lot to improve on but in general I try not to blatantly disrespect people.

1 comment:

  1. "Who are these people?" /quote

    Both sound like a derivative of the CUB (Cashed Up Bogan).

    ReplyDelete